Wednesday, April 29, 2009

25 days and counting...

I will be home supposedly "Late May 25Th Or early May 26Th"
Cameron and me are both very excited!
I can't wait to see him again and he is the same way. We are Excited for Jennifer,Ed,Lucas and Jeremy to be here! It will be nice to have someone here waiting with me! I'm a little Disappointed that we will meet them at the Ramp(which is where they work and left from) instead of Victory Field, Which is where every body comes home to! I guess all be at that point where i don't care lol
Anyways.....
Cameron is doing pretty good. He is about ready to be home =)
we will be in Washington June 12Th to July 6Th. But I think we are leaving Washington on the 1st so we can have a couple days to are self's!
We are going to go to Oceanside, California on July 4Th and watch the fireworks cause that is where he proposed to me.
Other than that, that's pretty much it.

No comments: